Google and Feedburner weird errors

Today I was just checking out my feedburner stats, and what I saw was somethings really weird. As I had recently updated the Feedburner account from account to , that is from feedburner servers to Google's servers, as needed for adsense for feeds. And after two days of upgrading I am facing problems.

I think Google has not fully optimized feedburner on its servers, I was expecting a drop in subscribers , and it did do so and subscriber count dropped to 29 , which mostly had the email subscribers only. But the Second day (today ) I checked I had none subscribers, and when I tried to see any details an error Popped up.

Don't know if this error is global or am I the only one to face the problem. Hope its temporary and not permanent.